top of page


Personalized Care for All Your Accounting Needs

The Charitable Gaming  License allows operators, for-profit businesses, sell Raffle/Lottery, Bingo, and Pull-Tabs, which is renewed every year. The State of Alaska requires to file Permitee Quarterly and Annual Report according to sections AAC 160.840 and 160.850.

The Quarterly Report is due by the last day of the month following the end of the calendar quarter. Annual financial reports are due by March 15 of the year following the year in which the activities were conducted. The reports must list the types of activities conducted, and, for each activity, the total amount of gross receipts, authorized expenses, value of prizes awarded, and net proceeds. The report also includes uses (donations) of net proceeds for the year and a reconciliation of the gaming account (or accounts).

Our team of experts can help you prepare Charitable Gaming Annual or Quarterly reports for your Raffle/Lottery, Bingo, and Pull-Tabs sales and resolve any Notice of Violation from Department of Revenue.

Your success is our success

Give us a call at 907-290-8100 to get it started. The consultation is FREE.

Documents and Blurred Business Men
bottom of page